NLGI 90TH ANNUAL MEETING | JUNE 4 – 7, 2023 | HOTEL DEL CORONADO | SAN DIEGO, CA USA
- Please click here to search requirements for entry into the United States, as each country may be different.
- Click here for COVID-19 travel/testing requirements.
- NLGI will meet or exceed all recommendations and safety procedures from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State of California, the City of San Diego, and the Hotel del Coronado, as well as industry standards for healthy event protocols (including COVID-19).
Attendees, staff, and partners should stay home and should not attend the NLGI annual meeting if they have tested positive for COVID-19, are awaiting their COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or of they have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVD-19 or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- During the registration process you will be asked sign NLGI’s liability waiver including protocols and guidelines set forth by NLGI and will abide by them.
- On-site, you will be required to complete a COVID-19 Symptom Screening Form in order to pick up your badge.
- If you register and then are unable to attend, you will receive a 100% refund if you cancel prior to May 1, 2023. No refunds will be processed after May 1, 2023.
- If the entire event is cancelled by NLGI, full refunds will be issued to all registrants.
Hotel COVID-19 Information:
The hotel is also taking steps to ensure safety for their guests and staff. As a result, some services may be different than in the past and/or may be limited. For example: Gyms and work out facilities may be closed and/or limited in hours of operation and number of guests. Valet, Spa and housekeeping services may be limited or unavailable. Food and beverage outlets may be limited, reservations may be required and capacities may be limited.
If you still have questions, please contact the NLGI office at [email protected] or 816-524-2500.