- Typical June temperatures in San Diego range from the low 60s overnight and to the low-mid 70s during the day.
- San Diego is in the Pacific Time Zone (PST). Go here to convert to your current time zone.
- Attire for the meeting is business casual, and comfortable shoes are encouraged. Meeting room temperatures can vary so a light jacket or sweater is encouraged. Attire for the closing night party is casual. Jeans are acceptable for the closing party. Closing party will take place on the beach.
Annual Meeting Location – Hotel Del Coronado (ALL ROOMS BOOKED)
Hotel del Coronado
1500 Orange Ave
Coronado, CA 92118
Check-in time: 4 PM
Check-out time: 11 AM
The original, iconic hotel that evokes the legacy and magic of two centuries. No two rooms are alike, and all are full of character. You’ll be transported back in time by the welcoming Front Porch with rocking chairs, colorful stained-glass windows, a grand Victorian lobby, and lush Garden Patio surrounded by spectacular Queen Anne architecture.
For overnight check-ins and valet, please arrive via the new main entrance on the south side of the resort off Avenida del Sol. For self-parking, please park in the garage on the north side off R.H. Dana Place.
Overnight Parking – Self-parking in the North Parking Garage is $50 per night. Valet Parking is $75 per night.
Day Parking – Self-parking in the North Parking Garage is $20 for the first 2 hours; $10 for each additional hour. Daily maximum $70. Shop or dine at the resort to receive $10 off with validation.
Valet Parking for day visitors is $30 for the first 2 hours; $10 for each additional hour. Daily maximum $80. No validation is available for valet parking.
To arrange a private car service for arrivals, departures, or on-demand with a chauffeur, please contact our Del Transportation team at 1-619-435-6611.
Use your Lyft account to earn and redeem Hilton Honors points. Learn more.
Taxis are also readily available and can be called from the valet entrance.
You can also take the Coronado Ferry across San Diego Bay to downtown San Diego.
Other Hotel Options
Airport and Ground Transportation
Hotel del Coronado is the quintessential beachfront Southern California resort destination. Nestled on 28 stunning oceanfront acres, The Del is conveniently located just across the bay from downtown San Diego and its many attractions, and only a 20-minute drive from the San Diego International Airport.
• The resort is located approximately 10 miles from the San Diego International Airport (SAN).
• Taxi fares are approximately $60/way.
• The resort does not offer roundtrip shuttle service to/from the airport. Visit the airport website for information regarding transportation/rental cars: SAN Airport
San Diego has so much to do and see; there’s something for everyone. For more information on San Diego attractions, go here.
SCAMS & SPAM
BEWARE OF TRAVEL AGENCY SCAMS, ROOM BLOCK & ATTENDEE LIST PIRATES
If you receive communication from anyone claiming to be associated with a convention housing bureau or travel agency and they offer to secure a hotel room for you, DO NOT provide them with contact or payment information. This is a scam. Information regarding hotel reservations can be found in your annual meeting registration confirmation email. Additionally, if you receive communication from anyone claiming to provide an attendee list, DO NOT engage.