The venue for our 87th Annual Meeting is the beautiful JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa in Aventura, FL. A resort located in the stylish Aventura area near the beach with amenities you won’t want to miss. A luxury on-site spa, two championship golf courses and Tidal Cove, a waterpark on resort property complete with pools, waterslides, a lazy river and dining options.
Miami has so much to offer during your visit. Please check out the miamiandbeaches.com website to plan your adventure.
Beginning February 3rd, secure reservations in our group room block by visiting NLGI Reservations or call the resort reservations department directly at 888.236.2427 (mention NLGI when booking). Discounted rates for NLGI attendees are $219 s/d, plus 13% tax and $10 per night resort fee.
BEWARE OF TRAVEL AGENCY SCAMS & ROOM BLOCK PIRATES
If you receive communication from anyone claiming to be associated with a convention housing bureau or travel agency and they offer to secure a hotel room for you, DO NOT provide them with contact or payment information. This is a scam. For hotel reservations, please book directly with the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry via NLGI’s official reservation link or by calling the hotel at 888.236.2427 (mention NLGI when booking).
Although registration is not required prior to reserving a room, NLGI will be cross-checking housing lists against registered attendees. Rooms reserved for non-registered attendees will be released 14 days prior to the start of NLGI annual meeting.
Rates are available for up to three days pre and post our official meeting dates, based upon hotel availability. Reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis at these rates until our group block fills or until our reservation cut-off date of May 16, 2020. Don’t delay, reservations and rates may not be available after May 16, 2020.
The resort fee includes: enhanced hi-speed internet access in guest rooms, day pass to the spa, fitness center and wellness circuit, round-trip shuttle service to Aventura mall and beach access, Beach access including chair, beach umbrella and towel service, access to Laguna and Cascata pools, access to driving range within unlimited use of range golf balls, use of resort bikes, local and 800 calls, children 5-years or under eat free off the children’s menu at CORSAIR, evening housekeeping services (upon request), daily newspaper (upon request) and shoe shine (upon request).
Airport and Ground Transportation
- The resort is located approximately 40 mins or 19 miles from the Miami International Airport (MIA) and approximately 30 mins or 13 miles from the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood FL Airport (FLL)
- Rental cars are available at both airports and parking is provided at the resort
- Valet parking is $35, plus tax, per night with unlimited in/out privileges. Daily parking is $17, plus tax, per car
- The resort does not offer roundtrip shuttle service to/from the airport
- For shared ride services from Miami International Airport, click herefor options and pricing. For shared ride services from Fort Lauderdale International Airport, click here for options and pricing.