From the time the resort opened its doors, the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, Arizona has been recognized as on the finest facilities of its kind in America. The effort to complement, rather than intrude on, the site’s spectacular natural beauty, resulted in a plethora of awards and media attention from architecture design, landscaping, construction and environmental preservation.
Plan to take advantage of all the resort has to offer: four outstanding restaurants, two Tom Fazio-designed golf courses, a full range of services at the Lakeside Spa, tennis, hiking or relaxing at one of the two pools. Whether you explore the best of Tucson or enjoy the stunning Catalina Mountain range, take time to relax and recharge at this desert oasis.
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
7000 N. Resort Drive
Tucson, AZ 85750
Check-in time: 4pm
Check-out time: Noon
After completing your conference registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions for making your hotel reservation. Discounted rates for NLGI attendees are $159 s/d, plus 12.05% tax ($179 triple and $199 quad).
BEWARE OF TRAVEL AGENCY SCAMS & ROOM BLOCK PIRATES
If you receive communication from anyone claiming to be associated with a convention housing bureau or travel agency and they offer to secure a hotel room for you, DO NOT provide them with contact or payment information. This is a scam. Information regarding hotel reservations can be found in your annual meeting registration confirmation email.
NLGI will be cross-checking housing lists against registered attendees. Rooms reserved for non-registered attendees are not permitted and will be released back into NLGI’s discounted block of rooms. NLGI’s discounted hotel rate is for registered attendees only.
Rates are available for up to three days pre and post our official meeting dates, based upon hotel availability. Reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis at these rates until our group block fills or until our reservation cut-off date of Friday, August 20, 2021. Don’t delay, reservations and rates may not be available after August 20, 2021.
Hotel rooms include: premium hi-speed internet access in guest rooms, access to the spa/fitness center (dry sauna and steam room), transportation to/from Sabino Canyon, pools and hot tub access, unlimited local and long distance calls, complimentary water bottles at front desk, Yoga and Aerobic classes, daily guided hike (weather permitting), stargazing with UofA sky School (select nights), access to tennis courts (based on availability) and shoe shine (upon request). NLGI attendees staying at the Loews are entitled to a 10% discount at the spa/salon.
The hotel is also taking steps to ensure safety for their guests and staff. As a result, some services may be different than in the past and/or may be limited. For example: Gyms and work out facilities may be closed and/or limited in hours of operation and number of guests. Valet, Spa and housekeeping services may be limited or unavailable. Food and beverage outlets may be limited, reservations may be required and capacities may be limited. Please visit the hotel website on a regular basis for updates and additional information.
Airport and Ground Transportation
- The resort is located approximately 40 minutes or 19 miles from the Tucson International Airport (TUS).
- Uber & Cab fares are approximately $50/way.
- The resort does not offer roundtrip shuttle service to/from the airport. Visit the airport website for information regarding transportation/rental cars flytucson.com.
- Complimentary self-parking; Valet parking is $25, plus tax, per night with unlimited in/out privileges.
In Tucson, you will discover the beauty of the Sonoran landscape, the complexity of the stars and the sophistication of the city. Explore the great outdoors on the resort’s beautiful nature trail, or hike Sabino Canyon, just minutes from the hotel. If you are more of city person, plan to visit Tucson’s eclectic downtown, nearby shopping or take in one the great museums or restaurants the area has to offer. For more information on Tucson, visit www.visittucson.org or the hotel’s concierge magazine and the hotel’s website.
Tucson’s top attractions
- Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum – desertmuseum.org
- Biosphere 2 – biosphere2.org
- DeGrazia Gallery of the Sun Museum – degrazia.org
- Pima Air & Space Museum & Boneyard Tour – pimaair.org
- Sabino Canyon Tram Tour – sabinocanyoncrawler.com and Sabino Canyon
- Saguaro National Park – saguaronationalpark.com
- Tohono Chul Park – tohonochul.org
- Tucson Botanical Garden – tucsonbotanical.org
- International Wildlife Museum – thewildlifemuseum.org
- The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures – theminitimemachine.org
- Observatory – several in area if you Google Tucson observatory