Canadian Travel Requirements:
You must be fully vaccinated. Please click here to search requirements for entry into Canada, as each country may be different. Click here for COVID-19 travel / testing requirements.
You must download the ArriveCAN app prior to arriving in Canada. For steps on how to download this app, click HERE. Attendees should plan to bring their passport, Visa letter if required and proof of vaccination.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Click HERE for a list of FAQs
NLGI is pleased to be moving forward with its in-person annual meeting June 12 – 15, 2022 in Toronto, Canada. NLGI prioritizes the health and safety of all attendees, staff, and partners by respecting and complying with hotel, local, state, and federal COVID-19 restrictions, mandates, guidelines, and protocols. Given the evolving nature of the pandemic (including the spread of variants), NLGI will continue to monitor actively any changes in these restrictions, mandates, guidelines, and protocols, and we reserve the right to implement other measures to ensure optimal health and safety conditions in all environments where in-person interactions take place during the annual meeting.
The NLGI Leadership asks for your continued support, flexibility, cooperation and understanding as we move forward to present a safe and successful event. Attendees’ commitment to act responsibly with respect to their own health and the health of others at the annual meeting will be critical to its success.
Attendees, staff, and partners should stay home and should not attend the NLGI annual meeting if they have tested positive for COVID-19, are awaiting their COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or of they have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVD-19 or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
Failure to abide by the NLGI and/or Hotel protocols may result in removal from the meeting and/or Hotel.
- Practice appropriate hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette onsite
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Do not share pens/pencils/phones
- Honor other attendees’ personal choices regarding distance and personal contact
- Abide by all Hotel rules/policies
- Abide by all federal, state and local regulations
- Additional protocols found HERE
- During the registration process you will be asked sign NLGI’s liability waiver including protocols and guidelines set forth by NLGI and will abide by them.
- On-site, you will be required to complete a COVID-19 Symptom Screening Form in order to pick up your badge.
- If you register and then are unable to attend, you will receive a full refund if you cancel prior to May 6, 2022. Beginning May 7, 2022, attendees may cancel; however, registrants will only receive a 50% refund.
- If the entire event is cancelled by NLGI, full refunds will be issued to all registrants, sponsors and exhibitors.
Hotel COVID-19 Information:
The hotel is also taking steps to ensure safety for their guests and staff. As a result, some services may be different than in the past and/or may be limited. For example: Gyms and work out facilities may be closed and/or limited in hours of operation and number of guests. Valet, Spa and housekeeping services may be limited or unavailable. Food and beverage outlets may be limited, reservations may be required and capacities may be limited. Please visit the Hotel’s Safety & Well-Being Protocols on a regular basis for updates and additional information.
Please visit the NLGI and Hotel websites on a regular basis for updates and additional information.
If you still have questions, please contact the NLGI office at [email protected] or 816-524-2500.