- Typical June temperatures in Toronto range from the mid 50s overnight and up to the mid 70s degrees during the day.
- Toronto is the Eastern Time Zone so it is one hour ahead the Midwest or Central Daylight Time. (10 AM in Kansas City is 11 AM in Toronto).
- Attire for the meeting is business casual and comfortable shoes are encouraged. Meeting room temperatures can vary so a light jacket or sweater is encouraged. Attire for the closing night party is casual. Jeans are acceptable for the closing party.
- Attendees should plan to bring their passport and proof of vaccination. Please click here to search requirements for entry into Canada, as each country may be different. Click here for COVID-19 travel / testing requirements.
- All annual meeting participants will be asked to complete a COVID-19 health screening waiver before picking up their badge.
Explore Toronto, Ontario, from the harbourfront hotel overlooking serene Lake Ontario. Take in sweeping, 360-degree views from the top of the iconic CN Tower or catch a basketball game at Scotiabank Arena. In the summer, the city comes alive with events like the Luminato Festival and live concerts at the Sony Centre. Stroll or jog along the harbourfront and swim at local spots like Ward’s Island Beach and Sugar Beach. The hotel stands less than 25 kilometers away from Toronto Pearson International Airport and is one kilometers from Union Station.
The Westin Harbour Castle
Check-in time: 3 PM
Check-out time: 12 PM
The Westin Harbour Castle is committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Click here to see updates and learn more about what to expect at the hotel.
You must be a fully registered attendee to secure a room at the NLGI discounted rate. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with instruction on how to secure your hotel room. Discounted rates for NLGI attendees are listed below.
|Traditional North Tower Guest Room||$236 CAD||$236 CAD||$256 CAD||$276 CAD|
|Traditional Guest Room – Full View||$276 CAD||$276 CAD||$296 CAD||$316 CAD|
|Studio Suite – Corner King||$316 CAD||$316 CAD||$336 CAD||$356 CAD|
|One-Bedroom Suite||$416 CAD||$416 CAD||$436 CAD||$456 CAD|
|Crown Suite||$2,500 CAD|
BEWARE OF TRAVEL AGENCY SCAMS, ROOM BLOCK & ATTENDEE LIST PIRATES
If you receive communication from anyone claiming to be associated with a convention housing bureau or travel agency and they offer to secure a hotel room for you, DO NOT provide them with contact or payment information. This is a scam. Information regarding hotel reservations can be found in your annual meeting registration confirmation email. Additionally, if you receive communication from anyone claiming to provide an attendee list, DO NOT engage. NLGI’s attendee list can be found HERE.
Airport and Ground Transportation
- The resort is located approximately 18 miles from the Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ).
- Taxi fares are approximately $50/way.
- The resort does not offer roundtrip shuttle service to/from the airport. Visit the airport website for information regarding transportation/rental cars: YYZ Airport
- On-site parking fee: $35 CAD /day. several public lots on either side of hotel within 1 mile
Toronto has so much to do and see; there’s something for everyone. For more information on Toronto, visit www.destinationtoronto.com.
Toronto’s top attractions