CALL FOR PAPERS – NLGI 85TH ANNUAL MEETING
A call is hereby issued for technical papers for presentation at the NLGI 85th Annual Meeting, which will be held at The Coeur d’Alene Resort, Coeur d’Alene, ID, USA from June 9th -10th 2018. You do not need to be an NLGI member in order to present a technical paper at our Annual Meeting.
THE NLGI 85TH ANNUAL MEETING THEME HAS YET TO BE ANNOUNCED, HOWEVER, YOU MAY STILL SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT FOR REVIEW
- Grease formulations to solve industry challenges
- New additives and fluids, or unique use of current systems, to enhance grease performance
- Test method development or improvement to better evaluate grease performance
- Reducing environmental impact of lubrication through technology and chemistry
- Improved grease manufacturing techniques
- Adapting technology to meet changing regulatory environments
- Papers covering other success stories of successful application or improvement of technology are also welcomed.
Technical papers approved for presentation at the Annual Meeting may be published in the NLGI Spokesman, after evaluation by the NLGI Editorial Review Committee.
NLGI will also accept up to 4 papers of a commercial nature. One presentation of a commercial paper will be held at the beginning of each of our 4 Technical Sessions during the NLGI Annual Meeting and will not conflict with any other presentations or events. Commercial papers will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. (A fee of $1,000 will be charged for all commercial papers accepted for presentation.)
If you are interested in submitting a technical or commercial paper for presentation, please send your name, contact information and abstract to: NLGI
We look forward to your positive response to this call for papers. An Author Instructions, Deadlines & Title Page, Author Information/Application Form and Commercial Presentation Form may be downloaded below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself or the NLGI International Headquarters.
Wayne Mackwood â€“ NLGI Technical Sessions Committee Chair
Chemtura Canada Co./Cie
565 Coronation Drive
West Hill, Ontario, Canada M1E 2K3
DOWNLOAD 2017 FORMS:
ONLINE AUTHOR INFORMATION / APPLICATION FORM
- Education (any degrees, field, school and year)
- Current position / title and career summary
- Honors / achievements / noteworthy information
- Any Memberships or professional societies
- A photograph