- To qualify for advance registration, NLGI must receive your payment and form by May 22, 2020. If you register after that date there is an additional charge of $50 per person. If you have questions, please call NLGI at 816-524-2500.
- Payment in full must accompany your registration form. No registration will be processed without payment. All fees are in US currency.
- Membership in NLGI is by company. To qualify for the Member fee, you must either be a full-time employee or part owner of a member company. If you do not meet this guideline, please pay the Non-member fee.
- To attend any class, session, or event, you must be a registered attendee via one of the four registration options: 1) NLGI Member; 2) Author/Instructor; 3) Spouse/Guest; 4) Non-Member. This policy applies to spouses, guests, children, course participants and CLGS test participants. Badges will be monitored at all sessions, F&B functions and social events.
- Cancellations received in NLGI's office through May 22, 2020 will receive a 100% refund, less a $100 cancellation/processing fee. After the May 22, 2020 date, the entire registration fee is forfeited. Exceptions granted on a case by case basis by the Executive Director.